Saturday, January 29, 2011

Habanero Doritos For Sale

L'amore sospetto


I do not ever call me like one of those intellectuals who like movies.
Because, after all, apart from Woody Allen and some other movies where I look a bit 'more details, I like films like Titanic, Twilight, Harry Potter and Pretty Woman.
The other night we saw this French film.
usually bore me a lot of French films. But I chose, I chose me, because usually I try not to be guided by prejudice and then I read something that made me think it was a thriller and, finally, the images of the film I was intrigued, even though the original title "La Moustache" (mustache) would make me understand that in the end, I would not have caught the essence of the film.
Why I still have to be convinced not to capture the essence of certain films.
Love suspicion, good title, for once the Italian title is better than the original, although, as usual, is misleading. In fact, if the Italians were called "mustache", I do not think I decided to watch it.
I can not say I did not like, no. I liked to watch it, I was curious and intrigued.
At one point, the plot - mainly focused on a man who cut his mustache - was turning into what appeared to be a decent thriller, but then immediately diverted somewhere else, then going to end up on the surreal, dreamlike .
And finally, I do not get the point.
If anyone has seen and understood it, I'd like to talk about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment