Friday, March 4, 2011

Does Phentermine Expire

Water for elephants






Water for Elephants (adapted from the novel by Sara Gruen ) Is a film that I can not wait to get out to the movies (and is also one of the next book I read).
Speaking of books, I just finished reading The granddaughter of Negus Camilleri, Montalbano a not that I really liked that, between the lines (but not so!), Ironic in a funny way the fascist era .
Returning to the film ... even a title change, though thankfully not very upset, he became in Italian "Like Water for Elephants" with a "how" added there, perhaps you remember " Like Water for Chocolate . .. Dunno, I do not think, but I came immediately to mind.



Set in a circus in the '30s, is, after all, a great dual love story (although it is somewhat 'simplistic to just call it that) ... between Jacob (Rob Pattinson) and Marlena (Reese Witherspoon) ... and between Jacob and Rosie (Tai, the elephant).

Among the key players also Christoph Waltz (who plays Marlena's husband).
The circus I was never attracted that much, even as a child, but this film has something special. The trailer made me fall in love and I can not wait to see him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment