Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Garm The Invincible Blade

And away you go

After taking a nasty blow to Rome, my body has not yet absorbed the stomach trouble.
I'm improving little by little. But
empty legs and fear of returning to the "abyss" I slow down a little training and the desire to push. After Rome
few miles even though the desire to run was great. A 50in
km and Sunday half a very difficult up and down between a start and close.

Locked in an honorable 1h23'00 "
I do the first lap of the lake Caldaro heating and get ready for the race along with several runner from South Tyrol.
Departure and as usual in this location for the first km is made between persons salom slower.
As the path widens, I try to recover by turning to 3'40 "without any problems. Coupling the first group of three women and I am without straining them too much. Then I let myself slide from the first two and I am in the company of the usual runner Fraveggio, with which I will run almost the entire race.
The course is difficult with continuous up and down and curves and is very hard to keep pace. I set to pull a little the first lap and stay on the 40 'for the first half of the race e poi rallentare un pò per non soffrire troppo il secondo giro e la seconda scorpacciata di salite.
Cosi è, passo al traguardo del primo giro in 40'13" dopo aver doppiato la distanza di 10k a 38'10".
Rallento un pò per riprendere fiato conscio che la mia forma non è delle migliori.
Arrivo sulla seconda serie di salite e li come per incanto si accende un pò la luce, le gambe anche se stanche non si bloccano e riesco a superere gli ultimi 3 km con una bella media di 3'50" (che tutto sommato non è male viste le salite e la mia poca propensione alla discesa)
Chiudo cosi in un onesto 1h23'00" come da programma.
Avevo pronosticato un tempo fra 1'24" e 1'22".
Ieri I leave Monday for a restoring of 15k and legs tired though still well-paced run, a sign that the recovery there. So I close my day with a 30ina km. 9 and 21 balndo at a pace in the race.

now is to see how to shoot and when to resume training quality.
With this blow to the stomach, strangely I was very rallenatata speed "cruise" and if I want to push 4 'I have to think about it. Before I turned to Rome that pace without even realizing it.
Now, advice, resting or strike while the iron is hot and try to get out of this "chasm" by giving us empty inside? Tell you friends


Fat leaves the door open that can answer all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment