Thursday, March 25, 2010

How To Remove Vacuum Sealed Pan Lid

goddamn 50 minutes

We are 50 minutes. The limit of the race before the stomach to wake up and break the boxes with pain.
After Rome I have regained a year after a tibial evil. Pain that much bother, but not when I run. Like last year after running the marathon in Rome this problem. I have fine and delicate ankles and evidently a lot of cobblestones give me much trouble. Perhaps some cross this winter would be good. But sopno a marathon runner not a trailer!

This week will bring in a discharge of km but with a couple of exercises important to then go in the half Caldaro, where I warm up for 10k and then I will run the half at a rate not exceeding 4 'in km while maintaining control over speed. I hope to close between 1:24 and 1:22 but if I feel good I try to do the second lap of the lake a little faster.

0 comments:

Post a Comment