Monday, March 8, 2010

Installation Mount & Blade

Sunday Fiorentina

A few km ground this week. 66km are very few, but full of quality and "long"

Two outputs from 23 ~ a repeat of the court, and a race on 10k with the official staff (although some Scarsini)

wind and cold made me feel at home both Friday and Saturday, but Sunday I had an appointment with his friend Matt (closed in a dry Brao 36.00) for a 10,000 to Sesto Fiorentino.
A distance that I do not like it at all, I have not digested and never digest, especially until the marathon :-)
prepare well organized race with many participants, a little spoiled by the wind that carries away a few seconds, but ended at 3:45 of the media and satisfied with a time of 37.44 (The adiSTAR are phenomenal at this distance, I always still A3)
reach the target of being under 38 and not to die.
I feel my legs starting to craburare after 7/8km, too late for a 10k, no?
Okay so now waiting a week to load a 7x7 and it aims to make motions km, and then waiting to download Rome.

Good racing to all. Fat
close the door, with that wind I'm in danger of making us take away all the dossier

0 comments:

Post a Comment