Sunday, March 21, 2010

Generateur .sid Windowblinds 7

That figure of M. .. guys, I have stolen the yellow balloon! My

And now what do we do? They stole the balloon, and the expression says it all!

Rome gave me the shot hunchback for the second time!

Tail nice load for avvenutra by pacer, with a bit of concern for the stomach acid that has plagued me in recent weeks.

Departing take quite a handful for the first 15k and I urge chat and talk with everybody. Then to the 18th
happens that the acidity is felt. Well I knew that arrived stinking bad, now you're there!
I run with the hope that as in times past and is only a 30min walk to panic. But nothing
indeed s'incazza well. Acidity does not stop in the pit of your stomach, but goes on about how the kilometers pass. At the restaurant where I Uscuru is the first collapse of the crash, accompanied by excruciating pain, which was acid in the stomach passes into the throat and I have to stop to vomit for the first time.
I drink a little water to lift the burning in my throat and I carry his companions in adventure.
Semba has passed, but it is not the same old story 28th, 600m time "lump" in the pit of the stomach and the same old story as before.
At 29 meters and some do not succeed faccio più ammaino i palloncini e mi tiro allaprima tenda medica dove rigurgito una sostanza giallastra fra l'incredulità degli aiutanti medici.

Prendo la mia copertina tolgo il chip e mi metto nell'autobus scopa e li qualcuno mi ha rubato l'ultimo palloncino!

Maledizione che figura di M..... allenarsi a ritmi molto più veloci e per molti più km e risultare nel momento chiave n'a chiavica.
Il mio primo ritiro, bruttissimo demoralizzante e sinceramente dopo 2 settimane di stess, come quelle che ho passato, fanno passare la voglia anche a me

Non so adesso... domani proverò ad andare all'ospedale, ma una gastroscopia mi sa che ci sta tutta :-( Non riesco a bere nemmeno un sorso d'acqua I see the stars think about eating!

I apologize as soon as possible with fellow adventurers, and I apologize formally with friends blogtrotter to have disappointed the stock racing. If I

riverrà the desire to run, I promise to sing as soon as possible victory, but right now, I'm pretty "attpirato"

Fat, shut the door and 2 turns that I stay in here alone to cry on .. . Mistake? Sin? Somewhere something must have worked, but I do not understand.
Good race everyone!

Ps. Congratulations to Blogtrotter finishers, I've seen all good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment