Thursday, February 3, 2011

Best Value Wireless Surroundsound




There is no limit to the rudeness and disrespect.
The other day, with the storm, there has flooded the garage and from there the water is gone and it was raining inside the house, downstairs. Then it rained the hole in the chimney, which still is not there, but the hole is plugged with a cork boards. I suppose that the flue is packed full of water, waiting for the cap fell on the mobile's underneath, I removed all that I could from the potential path ... the mobile can not be because it is fixed to the wall.
However, I am waiting for quite a while they get the workers to do some work (the house, after all, is new and is not normal that it rains in) and luckily they knew that without exception, I had to leave at 9 home (as I write are 9.50 and did not see anyone, after you already have a phone call reminder) ... but is it normal? make appointments and do not appear to be late or that are sure to cause discomfort to those with whom you have an appointment?

0 comments:

Post a Comment