Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Railway Route To Velankanni Church

Piccole soddisfazioni lavorative

so I'd like a room with a door "secret" made of books ... would be my favorite room.

Yesterday I was in business in a country not too far away ... But the road to it is horrible and it is one in which I missed when I wrote this . So I went there by bus. And I decided that never again take the bus to go there.
I had an inkling, in fact, but yesterday I had the certainty that I suffer from motion sickness thrust, as well as car and boat, also on the bus. While I was there, abandoned on the seat, eyes closed, hoping that time would fly and that the curves would end, my thoughts were running at that time on the speedboat, which had led us away from the atoll of the Maldives, the goal of our honeymoon. The waves were high and the boat rocked as ever I saw something that I was waving above, very few did not vomit (and I was not among the lucky ones) and a hapless, who had to move to care for a vomiting, had due to four feet. And I was so busy that I did not even feel bad that the boat from capsizing fear (fear that more legitimate).
's working day yesterday, apart from motion sickness, has been rewarding.
They are not much satisfied with my work is something that my friends know. But sometimes, things happen that, instead, in their small, make me happy.
Because I think what I have been preaching for ten years is not just hot air ... and it is important for my sanity, someone reminded me, sometimes.
And it is good, above all, to see reality as it committed to continuously improve the quality of service.

0 comments:

Post a Comment